DSSC YOUNG HORSE LEAGUE 2018
SPONSORED BY MORAY FIRTH STUD (MFS)
• The league will be run by Dressage Supporters Scotland and it should be noted that this is not an official British Dressage Scotland event.
• The league will run from 1 April to 30 September 2018 and competitors at all British Dressage competitions (BD members and non BD members) throughout Scotland are eligible to take part. BD non members can only send in results sheets from unaffiliated classes held at an official BD competition
• Riders do not have to be a member of the Dressage Supporters Scotland Group to take part in the league but to be eligible for final placing awards, must be a member of Dressage Supporters Scotland at 30 September 2018. Please note that this does not refer to British Dressage Membership.
• Riders will require to register their intent to take part in the league and a registration form can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org
• The league will comprise of 3 sections and horse/rider combination must decide at what level they will ride as score sheets from 2 different levels will not be accepted.
(a) 4 year old Prelim or Novice
(b) 5 year old Novice or Elementary
(c) 6 year old Novice or Elementary
The age of a horse/pony is taken from 1 January in the year in which it was born.
• Rosettes will be awarded in all 3 sections for 1st to 3rd placings. Sashes will be given to the 3 league winners. This is for horses and ponies combined.
• Over and above the league placing awards there will be a further rosettes for ponies only, placed (1st to 6th) over the 3 sections with the highest league placings.
• Points will be awarded as per British Dressage percentages
3 points 60.00 – 61.99% 1 point
62.00 – 63.99% 2 points
64.00 – 65.99% 3 points
66.00 – 67.99% 4 points
68.00 – 69.99% 5 points
70.00 – 71.99% 6 points
68.00 – 72.00 – 73.99% 7 points
72.00 – 74.00 – 75.99% 8 points
76.00 – 77.99% 9 points
76.00 – 78.00 – 79.99% 10 points
80.00 and above 11 pointse 11 point
• Riders must submit a minimum of 3 dressage score sheets and can submit as many sheets as they wish but only the top 3 scores will be used for league points
• In the event of a tie the combination with the highest average score will be placed higher.
• Dressage score sheets to be included in the league must be submitted no later than 14 days after the date of the competition in which the rider took part. There is no need to send original score sheet as this can be copied and transmitted electronically to email@example.com. If you require to post copies of the score sheets, please send to:
C Gladwyn, Clochcan House, Auchnagatt, Ellon, AB41 8TD.
• Monthly league tables will be posted on the DSSC fb page